[ANSTHRLD] name help please

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:31:40 PDT 2006

OK...first I just wanted to make sure Daniel could read it now.
 Second, the client wants the name because it is basically means penguin.
The references and research I listed were done by him (wow what a concept)
and so far that's all he found.  He is working on finding documentation for
the word to use as a name (or even a name to reference).  I told him I'd
pose the quandary to the list for further help.
He is rather married to the name and It is basically because he likes
penguins.  As he is doing his on work on this I haven't really asked him
about his motives because I was so glad he was doing it all on his own.  I
will pose those questions to him however.
At any rate, what I've posted is all he has at the moment and he is just
looking for direction or help.
Thanks,
Hedwig