[ANSTHRLD] name help please

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Wed May 3 20:03:06 PDT 2006

The name Robert Glendon of Auk was registered in October of 1990 via the
Outlands.
but I have no idea what documentation was used for the locative byname.
~

Bronwen

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~