[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri May 12 13:10:41 PDT 2006

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Luciana Caterina di Boniface <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have several resubmissions that I am about to send in (pending
> information from the submitters). Do I treat these the same as
> 'first-time' submissions?  I mean by having 5 colored copies and 3
> black-and-white copies?

They are processed identically, except for having the "Resubmission"
box checked instead of "New".

Yes, I'm afraid that there's the same paperwork requirement, even
including copies of documentation that you've sent in before, and even
if the drawing of the armory hasn't changed (for example, maybe all
you needed was a letter of permission).  Sometimes files go wandering,
and in any event it is more convenient at each step to have all the
paperwork there.

> Is there anything else that would be done besides slipping a single
> sheet of paper into an envelope and sending it off to Asterisk,
> posthaste?

Um, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean: what would the
"single sheet of paper" have on it, and why would you send it?

> I have searched the SCA site as well as the Ansteorran website, and
> then tried my luck with Googling, to see what process(es) other
> Kingdoms might follow and have been unable to locate anything.

I haven't checked for the Ansteorran College of Heralds handbook,
but isn't it somewhere under http://ansteorra.org/heraldry/?  If so,
it might answer the question.

But if not, the omission is significant: resubmissions are handled
exactly like new submissions, except that payment may or may not be
required (depending).

Danett de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com