[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:47:37 PDT 2006

Right now, what I have received for resubmissions involve single sheets of
paper, for both names and devices. One page's worth of a name submission
form, marked 'resubmission'. The same for device resubmissions. I did not
know if additional copies needed to be made, although it certainly made
sense to me.

So.....I treat resubmissions the same as 'regular' submissions in that it is
the 5 copies for names, and 5 color, 3 black-white copies for devices?

That is what I was attempting to ask. I hope that makes better sense