[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Fri May 12 14:27:28 PDT 2006

> > I have searched the SCA site as well as the Ansteorran website, and
> > then tried my luck with Googling, to see what process(es) other
> > Kingdoms might follow and have been unable to locate anything.
>
> I haven't checked for the Ansteorran College of Heralds handbook,
> but isn't it somewhere under http://ansteorra.org/heraldry/?  If so,
> it might answer the question.
>
> But if not, the omission is significant: resubmissions are handled
> exactly like new submissions, except that payment may or may not be
> required (depending).

Searching on "resubm" in the Ansteorran Heralds Handbooks, I didn't find an
area that specifically addresses the number of forms required for a resub.

It is covered in the Admin Handbook at the Laurel website, though, in section
IV.C.1 (http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/admin.html#IV_C):

1. Submission Forms - Appropriate forms must be included for all submissions,
including appeals, resubmissions, name changes, etc. A minimum of two sets of
name forms is required for all name submissions, one for the Laurel Office
and the other to be retained in kingdom files. A minimum of three sets of
colored armory forms is required for all armory: two for the Laurel Office
and the other to be retained in kingdom files. The preferred medium for
colored armory sets is watercolor markers such as Crayola Classic Markers.
Pastel or neon colors are inappropriate for colored armory forms. However the
forms are colored, the submission may be returned if the tinctures are not
recognizably heraldic tinctures. All submissions must be made on currently
valid forms and must include the following items:

Mari