[ANSTHRLD] Resubmissions

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri May 12 14:35:21 PDT 2006

Many thanks to Mari & Daniel for quickly answering Luciana's questions. (I'm
currently busy moving/rebuilding ansteorra.org... And it's
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org from now on, Daniel.)

As a recap:

- Yes, I need the same number of copies for resubs as I do for new
submissions.
- PLEASE make sure resub forms are indeed marked as "resub", and not "new".
   - For name resubs, make sure the "name previously submitted" blanks are
filled out. Check the HST for the date if you can't find it in your records
or the submitter doesn't know it.
- NO MONEY is required AS LONG AS the resub happens within TWO years of date
of previous return. After two years it'll cost 'em the usual fee.

-Emma