[ANSTHRLD] Consulting Library

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:31:25 PDT 2006

Well, I know that the college library has several lists of names in folders.
I would bring all of those as they don't take up much space... You
definitely need the following, in my opinion:

Note this list comes from memory of books I've commonly needed

Black - Surnames of Scotland
OC&M - Irish Names
Reaney & Wilson - English Surnames
Bahlow - German Names
Morlet - Noms De Famille
The Italian names books by De Felice
Dauzat & Rostaing  -  Noms De Lieux
Bardsley - Dict of English & Welsh Surnames
Wickenden - Russian Names
Withycombe - English Christian Names

I might bring a few others, but I cant remember them off the top of my
head...

Hope this helps

Jayme