[ANSTHRLD] conflict check please

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed May 31 06:01:18 PDT 2006

> "(Fieldless)" is one word, capitalized, on the same line.

Ahhh so I fall prey to my spell check once again...sorry.

> "Cabossed" and "caboshed" are synonyms

BTW I know that but since the first time I did a conflict check I didn't
know you could spell it both ways and still be proper I included both in my
post...in case someone else had the same problem I did.

 Because I know there has to be two CDs minimum for a non conflict on a
device, I thought it was the same with a badge.  Since his device conflicted
with:
Vert a bear's head cabossed
and we had to add an orle, then I felt that the badge idea he has would also
have conflict since the fieldless vs vert would also be only one CD for the
field change.

Hedwig