[ANSTHRLD] Looking for name doc info: Tarl

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Wed Nov 1 05:45:08 PST 2006

Greetings!

I am trying to assist a good gentle who has an interest in the name
Tarl
(from any culture).  I'm coming up blank via my resources and wonder if

anyone might have some information on the name.

The last registration of the name element was for
Tarl Godric the Brokentoe (May 1984 via Ansteorra)...
does anyone happen to know what documentation
might have been supplied for that submission?

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Modar