[ANSTHRLD] Looking for name doc info: Tarl

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Wed Nov 1 08:47:13 PST 2006

> I am trying to assist a good gentle who has an interest in the name
> Tarl (from any culture).  I'm coming up blank via my resources and wonder if
> anyone might have some information on the name.
>
> The last registration of the name element was for
> Tarl Godric the Brokentoe (May 1984 via Ansteorra)...
> does anyone happen to know what documentation
> might have been supplied for that submission?

When I was Bordure, I contributed binders of old Ansteorran LoIs to the
office.  They are in reverse chronological order.  So, whoever has those
binders now should be able to easily go near the beginning, go to the 1984
tab and look for an LoI around 12/1983 - 01/1984 that has his name on it.
That should provide the docs Modar is looking for.

And would whoever has those binders please contact me offlist?  I've got a
couple of questions.

Thanks!

Mari