[ANSTHRLD] A question on the closing of orders and the changing of their names

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:01:04 PST 2006

I have received the following email. According to her, she was told that the
"Trilliam Argentum of Calontir" was changed to the "Golden Swan of
Calontir". She says that she was a member of the first order. I believe that
she is wanting to know if she is now a member of the "Golden Swan of
Calontir", and if that entitles her to a new scroll being done up.

I do not know what to say about any of this, and am hoping that people here
can provide the requested information.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance,
Luciana

~*~

Hello,

I am a holder of the Trillium Argentum of Calontir.

I heard thru the grapevine that instead of being a closed order, like the
Ant of Elfsea, it was *changed* to the Golden Swan of Calontir.

Which makes me wonder, am I in fact a GS?

I've never seen such an order renamed and carried forward before (keep in
mind that when I joined I got a 4-digit membership number).

Should I order up a new scroll???

I ask and ask but no one of authority has returned to me with a definitive
answer.

Perhaps you can.