[ANSTHRLD] A question on the closing of orders and the changing oftheir names

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Nov 7 10:09:46 PST 2006

Luciana wrote:
> I have received the following email. According to her, she
> was told that the
> "Trilliam Argentum of Calontir" was changed to the "Golden Swan of
> Calontir". She says that she was a member of the first order.
> I believe that
> she is wanting to know if she is now a member of the "Golden Swan of
> Calontir", and if that entitles her to a new scroll being done up.
>[...]

Seeing as how this isn't Calontir, we probably can't give a definitive
answer. :)

However, a quick poking around calontir.sca.org turned up the email address
OPClerk at calontir.sca.org, which appears to be for their general awards and
precedence stuff; surely if anyone, they'll know what's up and what's to be
done, if anything.

-Emma