[ANSTHRLD] A Bardic Thistle?

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 21:26:36 PST 2006

I am also interested in hearing who recieved their thistle!

There are actually a decent number of Thistles given for bardic to my
knoweldge. Ivo and I have Thistles in bardcraft. As do Sir Owen ap
Aeddan and HE Rhiannon Redwulf (hers listed as Bardic Arts). Those are
just the ones I know of given to people living in (or who had lived in)
Mooneschadowe within the time I have played in the SCA.

~ Lillias

> I have a Sable Thistle for Bardcraft, and I don't think I'm the only
> one. It does happen.
>   As for who won, I'd like to hear that as well.
> ~Finnacan
>
> > Did anyone hear that a Sable Thistle was awarded to a bard at
> > Bordermarch for Bardic?  This is the first I have heard of one for
> > Barding so I am curious if it actually happened and (if so) who it
> was
> > that received one.
> > Charles Ó Floinn

Sponsored Link