[ANSTHRLD] Help needed on a Conflict check on a badge

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:50:03 PDT 2006

I am conflict checking on a badge for a client. I do not have the
correct verbaige for the emblazon, but the desired badge would be described
as: Fieldless, within a circle, a wolf's paw with claws, all black.

I found 2 possible conflicts, and am hoping to have confirmation, one way or
the other. Would the black circle be called a bordure? If so, then I believe
that the emblazon would read something like: "Fieldless, a worf's paw with
claws, a bordure sable".

Many thanks in advance for your assistance,
Luciana

Antonietta Zampa del Gatto
The following badge associated with this name was registered in September of
1992 (via the West):
(Fieldless) A cat's pawprint sable.

Thorvald the Gentle
The following device associated with this name was registered in September
of 1997 (via An Tir):
Argent goutty, a bear's pawprint a bordure sable.

--
Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....