[ANSTHRLD] is there a precendent banning this?

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 11:18:04 PDT 2006

Blazon: "Per fess argent and azure, a demi-eagle displayed issuant from the
line of division and three cross formy two and one counterchanged".

Is there a precedent that specifically makes displaying a charge 'issuant
from the line of division' an 'insta-boing'? If so, what would it be,
please? I have been advised that there is a precedent for that, and have
been looking for it so that I can quote it, but I am unable to locate it :(

Any help is appreciated
Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"