[ANSTHRLD] How many name elements become too many?

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:00:53 PDT 2006

I have a client whose name was forwarded to Laurel as <Genna Concetta di
Chiaramonte>. She is thinking about withdrawing the name submission, and
resubmitting it as <Genovefa Genna Concetta di Chiaramonte>. My concern is
that there may be too many elements to the name. Am I right to be concerned
in this?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that period Italian names did not
normally have that many elements to it, but wanted to make certain before
saying 'yes' or 'no'.

Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"