[ANSTHRLD] How many name elements become too many?

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 22:48:32 PDT 2006

The Late and Great Herald Giovanni Lorenzo de Montefiore would of course argue with you, but he is no longer with us.

Luciana Caterina di Borgese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:  I have a client whose name was forwarded to Laurel as Chiaramonte>. She is thinking about withdrawing the name submission, and
resubmitting it as . My concern is
that there may be too many elements to the name. Am I right to be concerned
in this?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that period Italian names did not
normally have that many elements to it, but wanted to make certain before
saying 'yes' or 'no'.

Luciana

--
"If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"