[ANSTHRLD] Strewn charges

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Oct 19 08:39:48 PDT 2006

I dimly recall, back when I had put the below device in for submission, that
there was a similar discussion on how to blazon strewn charges over a
divided field and have it still make sense.

Walter Robin - July of 2000 (via Ansteorra):
Per bend vert and sable semy of hearts argent.

...this is indeed a solid green bit, and a black-with-white-hearts bit.  I
believe someone brought up that the only logical easy way to blazon strewn
charges over the entire field would be to say "all semy of" or "all mullety"
or the like.

-Emma