[ANSTHRLD] New Forms online

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:24:07 PDT 2006

hmmm.....I was just looking at the badge form. Before I do something really
stupid, I thought I would ask first....Badges are still designed as
circular, yes?  There will be a circle placed within the square, to
represent the boundries of the badge, correct?

Or is the badge submission actually meant to be a square now?

Better to sound an idiot now, than to be an idiot and have submissions
returned because I did not ask

Thank you for your patience,
Luciana