[ANSTHRLD] On the protocol of resubmissions

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:28:25 PDT 2006

The following responses are my opinions, and may not be correct...

1. If the request to withdraw the old submission has been made, you ought to
be able to send in the new submission right away...

2. A person is free to use any herald to submit submissions, there are no
such restrictions on which branch herald to use, I can't imagine why said
other herald would feel stepped on... So it's fine for you to handle it

3. Put her location down, as far as I know this just helps the people who
compile HST data, to organize the submission...

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Herald at Large, Coastal Region