[ANSTHRLD] Overload!

James bajula at windfire.net
Thu Oct 12 07:00:26 PDT 2006

Too.. much.. to ... take .. in... brain... going to...
explode.

Thanks though to everyone.
I didn't expect that. Too bad I'm checking this just before work. I'll go
back and read it all more closely after I get off work, but I think I got
the general ideas... and a whole slew of detailed ideas that I hadn't
expected. :)

The question was actually about my son, who's first name is legally Emrys..
yeah yeah okay sue me. :) long story and all that. He's already changed his
mind a slew of times about when and where he wants to be from. I was
recently informed that he was going to be a french crusader, and that I need
to get working on a helmet for him. Hah! I'll give it two weeks and then
see. *rofl*

It may all end up moot if he sticks with the french bit, but I was still
curious. It just struck me as off-kilter so I had to ask.

Ahh off to work.. *looks longingly at the warm inviting bed which tells
him.. Call in to wooooorrrrk...*