[ANSTHRLD] Confirmation needed for a blazon

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 18:46:37 PDT 2006

Huh? ... Sorry, I was reminiscing about accidentally documenting Peacock as a surname when doing a conflict check out of Papworth.
  Don't miss various editions of the O&A and updates lying around, but I do miss the format of Papworth.  Wish the CoH adapted it for the site Luciana kindly referred me to.

  Tostig

  "Old age came suddenly ... "  Boethius The Consolation of Philosophy

Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ah, for the days of hard copy and hand searching Papworth's. Don'cha, just miss it, Tostig? Tostig........ Tostig........... Wake up!!!

Ohhhhhh, Shiney

Luciana Caterina di Borgese wrote:
My apologies, I did not explain. This is not a download at all. This is
strictly online. You find the specific charge, go to that url, and going
to the page does the search automatically for you. You do not have to
download anything.

Luciana