[ANSTHRLD] Ermined Or and Argent - is this still 'legal'

Luciana Caterina di Borgese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:18:49 PDT 2006

You are correct, obviously. I had misread/misunderstood it the first time I
read it. After that, when I was looking in my heraldry books (it just did
not sound right), it explained exactly what has been said here. Problem is,
I already had an image in my mind that was just not working with what I was
reading. Translation....I was being stupid. Fortunately, I have learned
something.

Thank you,
Luciana