[ANSTHRLD] Ermined Or and Argent - is this still 'legal'

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Thu Oct 19 11:45:14 PDT 2006

Hmmm...well since  the azure half of the field could not be Mullety sable, I'd
guess at "Per pale argent mullety sable and azure mullety <argent/Or>, a lion
gules"
~

Bronwen

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~