[ANSTHRLD] More Darts and perhaps even some rocks to be thrown!

Schalles, Francis T francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Sep 11 09:31:21 PDT 2006

Ave,

I have heeded your advice and converted the checky gules and sable to per pale gules and sable.

I don't know if this will clear the contrast issue, but since it has been registered in the past I feel

more secure about it. Also I have taken the high road and not used sinister as a fix.  I checked

the per pale design with a bordure but there were conflicts. So what I have is this,

Per pale, gules and sable, an elephant rampant argent within an orle argent.

Red and black field split from top to bottom, red to the left, black to the right as seen

by the opponent. White elephant on hind legs within a white orle.

I find these in the OandA and feel they are clear.

*	 Bianca del Coniglio <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Bianca%20del%20Coniglio>

		*	The following device associated with this name was registered in March of 1987 (via the West) <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1987&m1=March&y2=1987&m2=March&kW=checked> :
			Per pale <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=per+pale>  gules <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=gules>  and sable <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=sable> , a rabbit rampant <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=rampant>  to sinister <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=sinister>  within an orle <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=orle>  argent <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=argent> .
		*	Should be clear due to rabbit (CD) and sinister (CD).

*	Styrr Óláfsson <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Styrr%20Olafsson>

		*	The following device associated with this name was registered in November of 2001 (via An Tir) <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=2001&m1=November&y2=2001&m2=November&kN=checked> :
			Per pale <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=per+pale>  gules <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=gules>  and sable <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=sable> , a bird migrant within a serpent involved Or <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=Or>  all within an orle <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=orle>  argent <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/glossary.cgi?p=argent> .

		*	Should be clear due to a bird (CD) and the serpent Or (CD).

*	Melissa of Sternfeld <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_name.cgi?p=Melissa%20of%20Sternfeld>

	*	The following device associated with this name was registered in January of 1994 (via the Middle) <http://oanda.sca.org/cgi-bin/oanda_date.cgi?y1=1994&m1=January&y2=1994&m2=January&kM=checked> :
		Per pale sable and gules, an elephant's head cabossed argent maintaining in its trunk a sheaf of arrows fesswise reversed Or, a bordure argent.

Should be clear due to reversed field tinctures (CD), an elephant rampant verses elephants head cabossed (CD), and a orle instead of a bordure (CD)

Have I interpreted this correctly? Did I miss something?

Lord Francois de Lyon

Western Cross Pursuivant

Barony of Bonwicke.