[ANSTHRLD] More Darts and perhaps even some rocks to be thrown!

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Mon Sep 11 18:56:34 PDT 2006

Lozengy falls under the same rule.  It wouldn't be registerable now either,
unless someone could document a regional exception of some sort.
~

Bronwen

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~