[ANSTHRLD] Announcing Event Court Awards

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 16:10:26 PDT 2006

Of late, I've noticed few folks posting on the Ansteorran lists, who got what awards during court
at such-n-such event, and I'm realizing that I'm missing that.  As an added advantage to sharing
the news, our Sable Scroll has prepared all those scrolls for the event, they do like to know if
they were all given out publicly; and while it's not official, online listings can help Zodiacus
confirm the reports that they receive, if any discrepancies.

So a request to all local heralds to remember to make sure an award listing is posted on the
Ansteorran e-mail lists, if possible.  It's not an 'official' duty to post e-mail, but it's sure
fun to see our friends getting recognized when we weren't able to attend.

Thanks, Hillary, Signet