[ANSTHRLD] Announcing Event Court Awards

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:21:14 PDT 2006

As I understood the explanation in Court, the Tread is a closed award, and
the Crown has to give their permission to reopen a closed award. It is very
possible that I misunderstood what was said - I was standing behind their
Excellencies and may have simply misheard

Don Robin sent an email, explaining what was done by the Baronny. I suspect
that it explains things far better than I can in regards to this.
Luciana