[ANSTHRLD] Questions from Emerald Keep

prudencecurious at netscape.net prudencecurious at netscape.net
Sun Sep 10 12:59:26 PDT 2006

 Good Heraldic Cousins,

 I have questions from clients in Emerald Keep.

 1) One gentle would like a silhouette of a howling wolf's head in profile on a badge. Is this possible as heraldic device and how would it be blazoned?

 2) Another gentle will be submitting the following device: Quarterly argent and vert, in bend two lozenges gules.

 (the upper left and lower right square are silver with red diamonds and the upper right square and lower left square are green)

 I am amazed something this simple will pass, but I have done a check on the online o&a and it seems the case. The question is, will this pass and is the blazon correct?

 Ever a Servant,

 Lady Prudence the Curious