[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check, get your darts out!

Mistress Bronwen mistressbronwen at solhaven.com
Sun Sep 10 07:55:21 PDT 2006

Contrast issue.
Checky gules and sable runs afoul of Rfs.VIII.2.b.iv.iv. Elements evenly divided
into multiple parts of two different tinctures must have good contrast between
their parts.

Checky must be composed of elements that are primarily a color and a metal.
~

Bronwen

"A Peerage relationship, therefore, is not just "Pelican to cleanup on aisle
nine - ego spill"...Tibor of Rock Valley

"Quod Excogitem Sum"..."I Am What I Can Imagine"
[Per pale sable and argent, an antelope statant and in chief a pearled coronet
counterchanged]

~