[ANSTHRLD] A name submission quandry

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:14:22 PDT 2006

I have a client whose name has been submitted and has been recently
forwarded to Laurel for approval. This client has apparently started having
second thoughts and approached me last night to ask me about changing her
first name from what was submitted.

My question is this - can submissions be pulled from the submissions
process, even when they have been sent to Laurel, even if the reason for the
removal is that the submittor has changed their mind and wants to submit
something else?

I was not the original consulting herald. I do not know (yet) what happened
with the original consultation, and I do not know if the name that was
submitted was the name that she actually *wanted* to have submitted. I am
intentionally leaving names out of this. This person has not made up her
mind yet, and I am just wanting to know what her options are -Can
this even be done, or will an entirely new submission need to be started, or
what.

I hope this makes sense. Many thanks in advance for the information,
Luciana

--
Talking to yourself is okay. Even answering yourself is all right. The
problem is when you have to ask yourself to repeat the question.....