[ANSTHRLD] the name Willow WAS: temporal restrictions

Hedwig honeyfrog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:39:14 PDT 2007

OMG you have no Idea...

Do you have that citation handy?  Can you please help me out here with the
bibliographic info etc.?  I do not have that book in my barony's library.

Hedwig (the ever hunting)

On 4/5/07, Luciana Caterina di Borghese <dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dunno if this will help or not, BUT......Searle's Onomasticon has
> both <Willo> and <Wilo> on pg 498. I know that Searle is not always
> considered to be the top authority on Old English, but the book 'is' on
> the
> no-photocopy-needed list.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Luciana
>
> On 4/5/07, Hedwig <honeyfrog at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > OK...I have also been precedent diving for the name Willow and have
> found
> > nothing on it definitively as a first name from ANY Culture.  I have
> spent
> > long hours looking at St Gabe's too.  Can anyone direct me toward
> > information on this?  Please?  I'm trying here :-)
> >
> > Hedwig the Desperate
> >

> --
> В Обслуживании,
> Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе
>

> "If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
> little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott