[ANSTHRLD] Advice on two blazons

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:47:21 PDT 2007

But the tinctures are gules and sable not sable and vert for blazon one.

Blazon two the example provided to me did NOT have the fimbriation and I
have no way of manipulating the pdf file. My client is adamant about keeping
that basic plan and color scheme. Can any of you suggest any way to make
that work? She is agreeable to anything.