[ANSTHRLD] Profound Thanks to Prudence the Curious!

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Tue Apr 10 06:28:51 PDT 2007

Salve to all from the Western Region!

I wish to thank our wonderful Armillary Herald for attending and helping
me during the Crown Tourney this past weekend.
I had planned a consultation table during the event and I was looking
forward to sharing information and experiences
with Prudence, but alas, it was not to be!

I found myself leaving late from Lubbock due to 4 inches of snow and ice
and upon arrival at the Crown Tourney site,
Prudence had already set up the table and was open for business!

Vivat for Prudence the Curious!

I did not even get to sit down with Prudence before I was tasked for
Crown Lyst Herald duties. So what I had planned to do that day,
she did without complaint and with a cheerful smile. I owe her my
deepest thanks, and my heart felt respect for abilities and dedication.

Prudence, please accept from me, a very public and sincere thanks for
helping make the Crown Tourney event a sucess!

Lord Francois de Lion,
Equinox Herald