[ANSTHRLD] Time to shine!!!

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 10 10:05:46 PDT 2007

We have a few wonderful opportunites for the CoH to shine and show off
our various skill sets in the near future.

First, for all of you who watched "A Knight's Tale" and said, "oh
yeah, that is the herald that I want to be," well, your time has come.
 The Lysts at Castleton are draw nigh and it is a great opporunity to
increase the value of your net worth by showing off your verbal skills
in service to some unsuspecting fighter who hires you for the day!
Many of these combatants will actually provide you with a tabard,
something to drink and maybe even some food if you will but tell the
good gentles in the gallery of their heroic deeds.  Please contact
either myself or Orbis if you want to get in on a little heraldic
throw-down.  Think that you are not good enough?  You never know until
you try and even if all you can do is butcher their names in public,
you will still have done a great service in that you will help to
create the ambiance which makes Lysts the great event that it is.

Second, for all of you non-verbal types, Steppes Warlord is playing
host to the ONLY full service consultation table this year.  Please
contact Maria, Asterisk and Alaric, Eclipse for more information.

Druinne, Star