[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:55:43 PDT 2007

I have a client who is interested in a device. The background is Gyronny,
probably  of 10 segments, in Sable and Or. There will be an azure wolf
rampant, holding a key in it's paw, that will be either azure or gules.

I believe that the blazon would be: "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant
holding a key azure (gules)".

I have tried to conflict check this, and found the following possibilities.
There are a few that I am not certain on, but most of it seems to be clear

Any assistance in this is appreciated. Thank you.
Luciana

~*~

Gillian Starke of Aberdeen
Argent a wolf rampant maintaining a gillyflower azure slipped and leaved, a
bordure vert.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for the bordure.
*should be clear*

Katherine Vivans
Argent, a fox rampant and on a chief azure two rapiers in saltire argent.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for the chief azure and 1 cd for the two rapiers
*should be clear*

Leofric Silverwater
Argent, a fox rampant azure, on a chief purpure, three roundels Or.
1 CD for the field, 1 cd for the chief purpure, 1 cd for the three roundels
Or
*should be clear*

Sveinn of Hawks Haven
Argent, a wolf rampant and a chief azure.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for the chief azure
*should be clear*

Evan Hawkins
Or semy of arrows gules, an alant rampant collared azure.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for the semy of arrows gules(?) An 'alant' is a
mastiff, no CD there.
*should be clear*

Wolfram von Nürnberg
Or, a wolf rampant azure maintaining an archepiscopal staff sable within an
orle of wolf's pawprints azure.
1 CD for the field, 1 CD for an orle of wolf's pawprints azure(?)
*Not certain*

Eoin Scott na Daingniche
Gyronny argent and sable, a tyger rampant erminois incensed gules within a
bordure counterchanged.
1CD for the tyger, 1 CD for the bordure
*should be clear*

Rhiannon Fitzgerald
Gyronny sable and argent, a dragon rampant gules between three estoiles Or,
a bordure gules estoilly Or.
1 CD for the dragon, 1 CD for the three estoiled Or, 1 CD for the bordure
*should be clear*

Steffen von Ostdorf
Gyronny Or and sable, a lion rampant reguardant and in sinister canton a
cross flory gules.
1 CD for the lion, 1 CD for the cross flory
*should be clear*

John Paul Blacklore
Gyronny of ten sable and Or, a lion rampant to sinister regardant within an
orle argent.
1 CD for the lion. 1 CD for the orle argent(?)
*Not sure*

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"