[ANSTHRLD] Help please - Conflict check for "Gyronny sable and Or, a wolf rampant holding a key azure"

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:15:28 PDT 2007

The wolf is indeed maintaining the key. When speaking to Emma about it, I
understood her to say that the key would not qualify as a CD. To be honest,
my impression was that the key would not be a CD, regardless of the size, so
it is a relatively small key at the moment.

Thank you for the confirmation

Luciana