[ANSTHRLD] Heraldy Conflicts, help, please

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:12:41 PDT 2007

Thank you for the confirmation, and thank you also for the correction. I did
not do that original blazon, but I doubt I would have ever have caught it (I
hadn't yet).

If I get a chance tonight, I want to do my own conflict check on it. After I
get it drawn up and properly blazoned, of course.

Thank you again,
Luciana