[ANSTHRLD] conflict check please

Robert Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 11:12:15 PDT 2007

Conjoined is touching at a single point.  Parker (Don't groan Daniel) lists rings without gems as annulets.  They are "two annulets embraced Or",
 although "conjunct", "linked together" and "interlaced fesswise" are alternatives.

  Can the rings be drawn larger and the cinquefoils smaller?  They secondary charges overshadow the primary charge group the way it's emblazoned.

  Tostig

Lou Burgin <lburgin at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Could you guys please double check me on this one. My blazon would be:
vert two wedding rings conjoined or within five cinquefoils in annulo argent.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. AmberLea_______________________________________________
Heralds mailing list
Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org