[ANSTHRLD] Thanks from the new kid

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 05:45:04 PDT 2007

  Thanks... I have copies if the first two.  I have read some of the Admissions and remember some from warranting.

  I think I will need to make more than my current 25 copies of the submission form though.  I am very visual so seeing the picture to go with the words works best (boy am I a kid or what??)

  Again, thank you all for being patient with the new person.

  YIS,

Viviana

I was just telling my...uhhh, heraldry student, I guess you can call
him, that a paper copy is useful 'cause it's at hand and you can draw
on it, mark it up, highlight it, and otherwise personalize it so it
facilitates you. Mine's all three of the Rules collections in a cheap
report cover with a pen/highlighter tied to it on a bit of elastic and
goes with me _everywhere_; meetings, gatherings, cooking night,
everywhere.

And yes, I've drawn pictures in the current copy. :)

- Teceangl

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds