[ANSTHRLD] For Conflict Checking

Britt tierna.britt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 04:51:04 PDT 2007

> Badge 1: (Fieldless) A hedgehog rampant Or.

Eugenie de Bruges - January of 1974: Vert, an urchin levee a pied Or,
quills impaling divers manners of fruit proper, playing a krummhorn
argent.

This is very likely a conflict.  It's rampant, maintaining its
instrument and the grape won't count for anything. I've seen this
emblazon, actually, which is how I'm so certain the krummhorn is
maintained and what the posture is.

> Badge 2: Vert, on a beehive Or a bee sable.

George Emerson True -  May of 1994 (via the East): (Fieldless) A
beehive Or charged with a fleur-de-lys sable.

One CD for changing the field but as a beehive is too complex in
outline to qualify for X.4.j.ii. there's nothing for changing the type
only of the tertiary charge.\

My apologies to HRH.

- Teceangl