[ANSTHRLD] Blazon advice II

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Apr 30 17:31:06 PDT 2007

I guess I am wondering what you are wanting from these emails.  Do you want help wording the blazons?  If so a picture or English description would help.  Do you want helkp with conflict checking?  Period style commentary?

For what it is worth yo can drop the first argent from your blazon.  The one following the bordure would apply to the unicorn also.

Alasdair