[ANSTHRLD] A Crouching Cat

JOHN KELLER wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 18:55:26 PDT 2007

A client has just proposed a beatutiful Device which features a stunning Sable Cat crouched with front legs and head on the deck and rear legs erect, much like he is stretching or readying to pounce.

  My problem is trying to find the proper term for that posture; I seem to have found every other position possible for a 4-legged creature except this.  Any suggestions?

  Thanks!

  In Service
  Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
  Herald - Barony of Namron