[ANSTHRLD] Sad news to announce

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 27 10:55:15 PDT 2007

Friends,
It is with sadness that we write to announce that last week Magnus von
Lubeck's (Doug Bell's) father, Buel Bell, passed on from this life to
the next on the afternoon of August 23, 2007.  On behalf of the
Heralds and Scribes of Ansteorra, we extend heartfelt sympathies to
the Bell family, and we ask that we all take a moment to send our
prayers, good thoughts, and best wishes to the Bell family.

Arrangements for Mr. Bell are being made at Moore Funeral Home, 805
Hardy Street, Hattiesburg, MS 39401.  Services have not yet been set,
but are expected later this week.

Magnus has long been an active herald in Ansteorra, and even though he
recently moved out of kingdom, he continues to provide us with his
excellent research and support.  We wish him well during this time.

In service and friendship,

Druinne de Salesberie & Alden Drake