[ANSTHRLD] New Star's Resolution

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 08:44:37 PDT 2007

and scribes don't forget you too are a member of Coh and should be submitting them

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Kinda like a New Year's Resolution, I made a New Star's Resolution for
myself. My resolution is to submit a court report for every event I
attend while I'm Star. It may not seem like much, but I'll be the first
to admit that I've been horribly lax about this little requirement of
CoH officers. Did you know it is in fact a requirement? I did, and
still I ignored it. I always said, "Oh, the Court Herald will send it
in." Well, the court herald *better* send it in, but it's always good
to have back-up, and I've never heard a Zodiacus Herald (or Sable
Scroll) complain that they had too many court reports.

And remember, you don't need to use the form. I've written a report on a
napkin before. Forms are available on the Herald's website though if
you want to print out a bunch and put them in your event
bag/basket/box/wagon/pouch/etc.

I hope others out there will join me in submitting more court reports,
or feel free to make your own New Star's Resolution. :)

In service,
Alden
Incoming Star