[ANSTHRLD] New Star's Resolution

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:30:59 PDT 2007

As a Herald I am charged to report on courts I attend, not just those I participate in. It is difficult to fill out such a report without that knowledge. that being said, I certainly fill out the reports as soon as I can and send them on, usually without the presiding nobles' signatures as I may not have a report form with me.

Engenulf de Vienville> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:29:38 -0500> From: brianoftheloch at gmail.com> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] New Star's Resolution> > On 8/27/07, Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:> >> > Also, please remember to make special note of awards> > that were read into law, but not given, or of awards> > that were given out after having been read into law at> > an earlier event. This will help prevent me from> > entering awards into the OP before the recipient knows> > they have received it.> >> > My thanks to everyone who has been sending me reports!> >> >> > Regards,> > Sara> > > This becomes VERY important of Court Heralds. Not all of the populace may> know about awards read privately.> Also, you are the only one who gets to see the scrolls. This means that you> are the one who gets to see the "official" (note: not necessarily "correct")> spelling of the name. Even if you are not a warranted herald, just the> person yelling, do this. As Loch Soilleir's voice herald, I would fill out> the report BEFORE court, get the Baron to sign it, then hand it to the local> herald. I am charging all Court heralds to fill out court reports BEFORE> court and to get the nobility/royalty to sign it IMMEDIATELY after Court,> and, of course, turn it in to Zodiacus.> > > Brian> Golden Staff> _______________________________________________> Heralds mailing list> Heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/heralds-ansteorra.org