[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 15:33:29 PDT 2007

Of course, I read this AFTER my previous post, and I find myself convinced, mostly.

I think I'd still prefer a position of "A field vetu is ALWAYS translated to the equivalent blazon of a lozenge throughout and NEVER considered a field treatment, but I don't see that happening.  Flies in the face of mundane (and probably period) usage, for one thing.

Kevin