[ANSTHRLD] Radei Drchevich appeal

radei at moscowmail.com radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:10:17 PDT 2007

The field in argent and gules: Symbolizes the 2 great Russias  the White Russia and the Red Russia.

the white of belo-rus, purity of heart and spirit, the beauty of the great winter, and the nadir of the great cycle of rebirth.
The Red, the passion of the Russian soul, the blood shed for the greater good of all the Russias, and the zenith of life.

The Lozenge Sable:  Symbolizes Humility.

Reminding me that I must always aviod the dark side, and move towards the light, in both spirit and deed.

The Mullet: symbolizes the light, the goal of a chivalric life.

the four points : Symbolize truth, honor, justice, piety.  The major aspects of a life well lived.

every level of this has been thought out, it took me a year to find this symbolism.  Something simple yet profound.
This is just an abreviated expression of the symbols.  I see much more, but is too much to express here.

hope this helps. as you can see, each element works with the whole, but would not stand alone.

Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

This we know: All things are connected.