[ANSTHRLD] Name Question - Adelina

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 13:43:25 PST 2007

Good Day,

I have a client that would like to use the name Adelina and wants to have a Porteguese persona.  I looked through St. Gabriel's and could only find a name close that was Italian (Adalina).

  Does anyone else have a better source for Porteguese than St. Gabriels?

  Thank you.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"