[ANSTHRLD] January 2008 Ansteorran Gazette

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 31 11:35:31 PST 2007

There are no buttons on the heraldic website. Only text with styles for a
change in color when you hover over it. But that is pretty classic html
coding, nothing really new about it. They are not image buttons.

Where are you seeing image buttons?

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
(who uses the heraldic website quite a bit :D. )